We have a diverse and active membership of 324 organisations based in 104 countries.
If you would like to join, please click on the link below.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are our members?
Our members are national and regional hospice and palliative care organisations and affiliate organisations supporting hospice and palliative care from around the world.
The strength and success of the Worldwide Hospice Palliative Care Alliance is dependent on the participation and involvement of our members around the world.
Membership is completely free and includes many benefits. Members can:
- Draw on the collective strength and voice of the global membership
- Be the first to hear about developments in global palliative care through the WHPCA newsletter and ehospice international news
- Have the opportunity to showcase your work and highlight your fundraising needs through the large distribution list of the WHPCA newsletter and the widely read ehospice international news website
- Add your voice to global advocacy for hospice and palliative care – for example at UN and WHO meetings – through membership consultation processes
- Share in the ownership of the WHPCA by nominating individuals to the board and working groups
- Access WHPCA resources to support the national development of hospice and palliative care
- Network with hospice and palliative care leaders from throughout the world
- Advance your skills in national hospice and palliative care development including:
- leadership education and training
- organisational development; and
- quality and standards.
- Exchange expertise and learning with other national palliative care associations
- Have your work and fundraising campaigns shared widely through WHPCA social media.
Download the WHPCA Membership Brochure here.
Download the list of WHPCA members.