Our diverse and active membership are hospice and palliative care organisations based in over 70 countries.
Our members are national and regional hospice and palliative care organisations and affiliate organisations supporting hospice and palliative care from around the world.
The strength and success of the Worldwide Hospice Palliative Care Alliance is dependent on the participation and involvement of our members around the world.
What are the benefits to your organisation becoming a member of the WHPCA?
- Benefit from the collective strength of membership
- Participate in building an international voice for hospice and palliative care that can advocate for the needs of our patients and providers with international organizations
- Power to nominate to the working groups
- Access the resources of the WPCA to support the national development of hospice and palliative care
- Network with hospice and palliative care leaders throughout the world
- Develop skills in national development including leadership, education and training, fundraising, advocacy, communication, organisational development, and quality and standards
- Share expertise and learning with other national hospice and palliative care associations